mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Kurt! You're on your way and you can start to look out for new opportunities that inspire you.

I'm all for going back to school because it's a ridiculous wonderful thing to do that can put one further and further into debt ... sigh

It's never too late so go for it if you're thinking of it Barbara. I have another year of part-time classes to do and then a practicum. I enjoy the brain challenge!

Hope all goes well Illum

• Subscriber

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']I'm kind of worried due to another doctor appointment tomorrow morning.

Thinking of you and hope all goes well...some ((((((hugs))))))from me smile.gif

Hugs from me too Illum!! Hope it goes/went well!

And thanks Scout!smile.gif

• Subscriber

cause seems something happends round this house everyday, something good i mean, something to get it ready!

electrican came today to do the electricity in second part of livingroom. and the guy for the floor comes tomorrowmorninghappy.gif
and we did get news bout furniture too, seems our new couch is ready!! but bookcases and tv-table arent yet. could be april before they are, but thats not bad. that way we can paper and paint before they arrive.
  • Subscriber

I'm kind of worried due to another doctor appointment tomorrow morning.

hope all went well for you this morning Illum xxx

• Subscriber

In a great mood! had a fantastic day out in Shrewsbury with parents and friends and a fun filled lunch and lots of laughs

Archived