Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Oh dear. I missed a paper that I have to write for the 11th. And here I thought I'd gotten myself basically caught up and only had one paper to write before MOVING on the weekend.

NO PANIC. DO NOT PANIC

Arg

These online classes are great except it is really easy to miss opening a file or attachment among the many virtual pages in each course. The prof sent out some comment about our other assignment and could we please submit the paper in a certain format and I was going

What paper???

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge

I'm in a procrastinating mood - I've gotten in this habit of having nothing to do at work so instead of being proactive and finding something I just spend all my time on U2 forusm (which are very quiet at this time of day - probably because it's night time in certain places - or maybe just because this place is always quiet these days...)

Oh dear. I missed a paper that I have to write for the 11th. And here I thought I'd gotten myself basically caught up and only had one paper to write before MOVING on the weekend.

NO PANIC. DO NOT PANIC

Arg

These online classes are great except it is really easy to miss opening a file or attachment among the many virtual pages in each course. The prof sent out some comment about our other assignment and could we please submit the paper in a certain format and I was going

What paper???

Damn! I have had similar things happen to me (though it's really my own fault for writing in my planner or something and then never actually looking in there again!). Good luck with it!

NO PANIC. DO NOT PANIC

Arg

What paper???

I hate it when that stuff happens because it feels as if the rug was pulled out from underneath your feet.  As for the panicking part, it feels like a test to see how much stuff one can take.

It's 12:19 am and I finished the "missed" paper about 5 minutes ago. I just put my head down and got 'er done. Feels good. So now I'm back to just having the one major paper due by Thursday night. I know I can I know I can ...

Gosh I love a deadline!

It's 12:19 am and I finished the "missed" paper about 5 minutes ago. I just put my head down and got 'er done. Feels good. So now I'm back to just having the one major paper due by Thursday night. I know I can I know I can ...

Gosh I love a deadline!

well done you for getting it finished!!! And you can do that paper for thursday - you got this one done so you can get the next one done too!!!

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Well it seems like nobody is too stressed which is good :o) Im in a cuddly sleepy lazing mood and a little hungry too.....................

Accomplished with a side order of eager because this is going to be one busy week.  I'm feeling accomplished because my race-training and animals are taken care of.  As for the eager part, I'm eager find out my test results and get the fat tuesday (today) and attend church tomorrow (Ash Wednesday).

Hope you get good results illum.............

Im in a loving mood and happy , hope you are all too , and about to have a cup of teasmile.gif