mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

My current mood is relieved because I made it through the day and will go to bed early.
I never can get to bed early, I just don't want to. Even if I had work, I would still be awake!!

As for my mood.......I'm in a nice mood, not bad, not good. Just neutral.......and I don't know what that means..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman']LMAO..NO!......although she would have liked it that way!

Oh she would, would she?  Tell us more... and when I say "us", I mean "me". 
tongue.gif

Oh yes Mummy... always has! Check yer inbox!! wink.gif

why don we get to hear the full story?!

My tooth is killing me still. This has been going on since February. I've been on three different antibiotics ... now the whole right half of my mouth is like live wires in my head. it's the farthest back top molar and apparently the nerve bundles there which is why the whole right side top and bottom is now causing me agony. Hard to concentrate on things when it gets pulsing with pain. I was trying to wait until mid June for a root canal when my insurance kicks in but I can't stand this.

Tomorrow I'm going to get it yanked out of my head. Hoping it resolves the issue.

So, lets see ... mood is actually hopeful. There's an end in site to the agony.

• Subscriber

Poor you with sore tooth Scout - sounds painful! Hope it stops hurting soon.

Mood wise not too great as still feeling sick - tired, aching etc... just a cold I know - rested yesterday and will do today and then should be ok

• Subscriber

i'm in a sneezing mood. i know its the spring and my allergies again. noticed it gets worse each year. and starts sooner too.

eyes itching too. but thats okay! still very happy the sun's out and no rain!
got a mail bout the bieber concert, coming so close now. on wednesday! some info bout the start, parkingspace, bus and trams. hope lena gets to sleep the next few days, cause exams too...
got a phone call at work from her yesterday (to ask me something bout the dinner i made) and suddenly she went: OMG!! mom, you know all the dutch people are at the concert tonight??? and bieber will be in belgium tomorrow!!omg!! how cool is that?! he will be here, in belgium, just like me!! so close!!!! omg!!! isnt that cool??
and then some screams in my ear, so had to remove the telphone from ear before i grew deaf, lol.
yep, she's happyhappy.gif but still needs to concentrate on lessons.

Archived