mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

Going to see U2 tomorrow !!!!!!!!! So excited I think I will not be able to sleep tonight ! But I want to be fresh tomorrow !!!!!! Ohhhhhhh........I need doctor Zhivvy, bring me dr Zhivyyyyyy !!!!!!!

have fun naz!! 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all guys !!! I'll be thinking of you !!!!

Patti: I know exactly how you feel...My credit card is asking me for a break, but I keep telling her this is maybe once in a life time, then she calms down. She is a big U2 fan now ! LOL

• Subscriber

I never thought to introduce my credit card to U2's music!!  What a fabulous idea.... I'm sure she'll be hooked and then we can spend happily together!!  lol  tongue.gif

• Subscriber

Going to see U2 tomorrow !!!!!!!!! So excited I think I will not be able to sleep tonight ! But I want to be fresh tomorrow !!!!!! Ohhhhhhh........I need doctor Zhivvy, bring me dr Zhivyyyyyy !!!!!!!

Naz - I am so excited for you! You are going to have such an amazing time. I am smiling here thinking of the fun you are getting over the three shows xxx

• Subscriber

I am in a mixed mood. Excited for those going to Argentina and thinking what a great night they are going to have.

But sad as my little girl is sick - she started throwing up last night and was last sick about an hour ago (all over our feet and hallway - thanks sweetie lol!) so i have her ill and i hate that. But also means as she may be contagious my friend can't come to stay :(((( and that makes me want to cry -i was so looking forwards to seeing him but he is only here for a few days so he doesn't want to chance being sick- especially seeing he s seeing Kylie in Manchester at the weekend. I so hope we can sort out even an hour before he goes. Truely bad timing.

• Subscriber

Oh I hope your daughter recovers fast , plenty of water for her......................

Im in a good mood today , did my service this morning and right now Im sitting here enjoying a yoghurt icypole mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sorry zhivvy they had no mango

• Subscriber

I am in a mixed mood. Excited for those going to Argentina and thinking what a great night they are going to have.

But sad as my little girl is sick - she started throwing up last night and was last sick about an hour ago (all over our feet and hallway - thanks sweetie lol!) so i have her ill and i hate that. But also means as she may be contagious my friend can't come to stay :(((( and that makes me want to cry -i was so looking forwards to seeing him but he is only here for a few days so he doesn't want to chance being sick- especially seeing he s seeing Kylie in Manchester at the weekend. I so hope we can sort out even an hour before he goes. Truely bad timing.

I feel for you that is such bad luck, poor Eleanor, and poor you also............... torn in two,
  • Subscriber

Oh I hope your daughter recovers fast , plenty of water for her......................

Im in a good mood today , did my service this morning and right now Im sitting here enjoying a yoghurt icypole mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sorry zhivvy they had no mango

Thanks 123, she has been having plenty of water and is having a good nap right now happy.gif

• Subscriber

so sorry to hear eleanor is that sick, zhiv.poor girl, poor parents, poor hallway....

i always give my kids coca-cola when they're that sick. you have to stir it with a spoon till all the gaz is gone, and then let them drink it, little sips at a time. it gives them fluids and sugar, just what the body needs.
hope she'll feel better soon. and also hope you do get to meet your friend.
i'm helpin glena with her history exams. like always, only this time no time to waste cause of the bieber-concert!
yesterday we got a notice that  the support act had changed, and also the show would start half an hour later, and end 45 minutes later. today we got a new mail; show will start and end at original hour. its starting to get a little confusing now... 
anyway, we have to leave at 5.30, or bout that time. so we have little over 2 hours more to study! quick break, and now on with the lessons! bye friends!! 

Archived