Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Barbara, I hope your mom is ok and surgery went well!

Good to hear you're feeling better already Illumsmile.gif good night sleep is something what I'd also need....

Had a very busy and frustrating day at work...lots of technical problems.. mad.gifdevil.gif 

Sleepy as normal! trying to get the engery together to get to the pool in a bit!

keep the swimming up, zhiv!! will be saturday very soon now. sooooooon....soooooon...happy.gif

i'm in a sick mood. sneezing, coughin. gets a little worse everyday. i'm glad i have 2 days off starting tomorrow.
livingroom starts to look very good! so i'm in happy mood too! didnt get my mom on phone yesterday. but she called kids when i was still at work and seems they had to use full sedation after all. so maybe she was in bed early? i only got home at 11pm. hope to talk to her today. according to kids alll went well. thanx for the goodluck wished girls.

Glad to hear that it went well for your mum Barbara. I hope that you get to speak to her today xx

And get well soon my dear

Good news about your mom Barbara!!!!!! I am tired too. Having Jennifer`s birthday party tonight and I have so much to do, housework, decorating, preparation, baking cookies. Most of her friends coming are teenage boys, so I have bought lots of food, lol.

Good news about your mom Barbara!!!!!! I am tired too. Having Jennifer`s birthday party tonight and I have so much to do, housework, decorating, preparation, baking cookies. Most of her friends coming are teenage boys, so I have bought lots of food, lol.

thanx patti! keep an eye on those young people.... you know what happends if you put boys and girls together, both with raging hormons, lol!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

PattiU2']Good news about your mom Barbara!!!!!! I am tired too. Having Jennifer`s birthday party tonight and I have so much to do, housework, decorating, preparation, baking cookies. Most of her friends coming are teenage boys, so I have bought lots of food, lol.

thanx patti! keep an eye on those young people.... you know what happends if you put boys and girls together, both with raging hormons, lol!Thanks Barbara, lol, I will keep an eye on them!  They are going up to her room to listen to music while us old folk are downstairs so I better keep checking on them, lol. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif They don`t want to mess with Auntie!!!!

watching tv, sitting on new floors! yeah!! didnt put the furniture back yet (just tv-cabinet, which was too big to fit in kitchen anyway) cause we're gonna start to paper walls tomorrow. maybe we can get the rooms done before goin to uk?? well, not the painting i guess, but thats okay. i can do that while hans is busy with outside works (after we get back)

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

lots of smileys cause me so happy!!!