mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

After only 4 hours sleep, was up again..washing machine on it's second load, showered, hair washed and have had breakfast. The sun is shining and me thinks I should be out in this amazing weather...but another load of washing to do. Would be lovely to find a nice place to sit out side with drink in hand.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

You'll be ok wahine , deep breaths helps ;o)

Im in a great mood , had good sleep and just turned the radio on for some good music , and am wide awake only to go back to bed shortly lol

This wedding has me stressed now. BIGTIME!

When is the big day? My son got married a couple of years back....try and sit back and enjoy, and if you are like me take some handies...wink.gif

Me done the washing, dry and ironed....what needs ironing. Been down town, coffee in town, and was unable to stop myself... bought myself a pair of earrings...smile.gif

• Subscriber

Good morning ladies!!! Ugh, washing, I have a ton. My niece never puts hers away so I have no idea what is clean or dirty, drive me nuts!!!! LOL And if I ever figure out where all her socks go, lol.

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']I'm in a good mood with a side-order of a  smart- *ass one this morning LOL!!!  

grin.gif Tell us more!grin.gif

Well I decided it's best to have a ton of snappy comebacks whenever some snooty type gives an attitude to those who are less fortunate.

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

suee wrote:

illumination70']I'm in a good mood with a side-order of a  smart- *ass one this morning LOL!!!  

grin.gif

Tell us more!
grin.gif

Well I decided it's best to have a ton of snappy comebacks whenever some snooty type gives an attitude to those who are less fortunate.

Good for you!!!!!!!

Archived