mood thread again!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

uniforms would work great oever here too.
who's leaving you hanging on phone?
Student loans company! but they answered and then transfered me - and now I have no more payments to make - all paid off banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

And the company is based in Glasgow - so it is a good job that I have had training in talking to Mary so I could understand them!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']uniforms would work great oever here too.
who's leaving you hanging on phone?

Student loans company! but they answered and then transfered me - and now I have no more payments to make - all paid off banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

And the company is based in Glasgow - so it is a good job that I have had training in talking to Mary so I could understand them!!!

lol!! see what this zoo-community is good for?!

• Subscriber

((((sqeeze 4 Anjana)))) thanx

It's 3.49am here and I've woken up too early again so thought I'd drop in , im still tired , my mood , cuddly lol

My poor dor has an ear infection so I've had to rub inside his ears with antibiotics , poor doggy , he has allergies , but he's got lots of love from me :o)

((((Thanx patti)))) , I'll be ok , it goes away on antidepressants then I can go off them when the stress subsides then the depression goes away , im hoping lol

123Love- Good luck on your antidepressants ((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I'm a bit irritated as a result of the weather because it's only 44 degrees, windy and rainy.