Bono The Bag lives on!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

The butt does look quite delicious in this shot! Everyone told me I was sick for looking at his bum and mango. Duh, why wouldn't I look, it was right there in front of me!!!!

If he doesn't want you to look at it, he shouldn't stick it right in front of you ... roll.gif

but with him wearing the leather pants all the time, I'm sure he doesn't mind ... roll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

PattiU2']The butt does look quite delicious in this shot! Everyone told me I was sick for looking at his bum and mango. Duh, why wouldn't I look, it was right there in front of me!!!!

If he doesn't want you to look at it, he shouldn't stick it right in front of you ... roll.gif

but with him wearing the leather pants all the time, I'm sure he doesn't mind ... roll.gifroll.gif

That's right, how dare he park himself in front of me and wiggle that delicious butt.   Where else was I supposed to look in a huge stadium full of people, lol.  devil.gifdevil.gif I even said turn the hell around, but (butt) he wouldn't listen.  I did yell to him once Bono I love you and he turned and kinda gave me a dirty look.  He must have thought I was  perv for staring at his butt and mango, lol.  roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

jojes wrote:

PattiU2']The butt does look quite delicious in this shot! Everyone told me I was sick for looking at his bum and mango. Duh, why wouldn't I look, it was right there in front of me!!!!

If he doesn't want you to look at it, he shouldn't stick it right in front of you ...
roll.gif

but with him wearing the leather pants all the time, I'm sure he doesn't mind ...
roll.gifroll.gif

That's right, how dare he park himself in front of me and wiggle that delicious butt.   Where else was I supposed to look in a huge stadium full of people, lol.  devil.gifdevil.gif I even said turn the hell around, but (butt) he wouldn't listen.  I did yell to him once Bono I love you and he turned and kinda gave me a dirty look.  He must have thought I was  perv for staring at his butt and mango, lol.  roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

you ... a perv ... no way ...

after last summer he's used to soooo much more ... he's used to Zhivvy ... LOL roll.gif

• Subscriber

his what????

His Ho(e) - without the e it is a whore but with the e it is a hoe - for doing the garden lol!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']his what????

His Ho(e) - without the e it is a whore but with the e it is a hoe - for doing the garden lol!

i knew ho, but had to google hoe... waht does that say bout my english??? laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']his what????

i knew ho, but had to google hoe... waht does that say bout my english??? laugh.gif

it says that you have never done gardening in English lol!laugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived