Egypt

wahine

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Yes. I hope it all turns out right for the people.

Zhivvy: be careful with Amnesty International. They make very strange choices as to whom they give a voice to - people who would impose Sharia law across the world and who would have all womenfolk wearing the full burka.

• Subscriber

Yes. I hope it all turns out right for the people.

Zhivvy: be careful with Amnesty International. They make very strange choices as to whom they give a voice to - people who would impose Sharia law across the world and who would have all womenfolk wearing the full burka.

Pete - I know what you mean. I have been a member of Amnesty for years - but there was a time when I took a break as a member as I did not agree with what they were doing. But over the past 4 years or so I agree with their fight and their policies so became a paying member again

Oh my...this is not good! Now, I know why the army has the Presidential palace surrounded with barb wires and tanks and the streets all blocked off to it. All of Egypt is in my prayers. Baja, I am so glad you are back!!! I wish we were celebrating right now together on here instead of worrying what tonight holds for Egypt.

CNN is confused about where these people are all going right now. Hello? Obviously to take down Pharoah! This reminds me of having a baby, the real pain is yet to come....it looks like the birth of a new nation. Oh Lord....darkest before the dawn.