Would u2 and their fans support a non profit animal welfare?

silencio8

People I am new here, but I have loved u2 since I can remember, unfortunately could not attend their show in South Africa, as I am South African, but would have loved to be there, quite the show I missed, hope they come again! their songs are filled with emotions we could all relate to, it is filled with soul. I love their music! however I do not see on this site that they support animal welfare amongst their other good causes, and I see no way of corresponding with U2 regarding this, so I was wondering, if they would, if you would?

please comment

regards

Silencio8

yes thank you, i am a volunteer for 4claws non profitable animal welfare organization working in Bloemfontein in the Free State region, the website is outdated so i am busy updating it now, i would however like to mail you the information if that is alright with you and discuss this important matter in length to show what we have done so far and what we are trying to accomplish, i do have our registration certificate as well as any other information you might require, or is there a way i can publish a presentation on this site for people to view? we need all the help we can get, the situation is dire.

kind regards

Silencio8