What was your first theater play performance

wahine

My mom use to take me to the theater when I was little all the time but the first one I actually made plans and went to see was "The Mousetrap" in London back in 1979. I was only 13 and it was pretty cool!

• Subscriber

I was in a community production of Hello, Dolly! when I was 11. My first time in the audience was a community production of Romeo and Juliet when I was about 12. I haven't been to that much theater, not as much as I have wanted; but I have seen Oklahoma!, Wicked, and Mary Poppins in the past couple of years. Last week I bought tickets to see Les Miserables in July. I'm really looking forward to that one. I've wanted to see it since it first opened 25 years ago but never got the chance. 

• Subscriber

The Little Theater in High School. I loved going to plays in high school, they were actually pretty good and fun to watch. Harvey, You Can't Take it With you. Arsenic and Old Lace. The movie(Cary Grant)just classic.

When I was in high school, our drama department did all 3 of those plays; and we did have a place called the Little Theater. Interesting!