U2 play VEGAS in SEPTEMBER pretty please?????????

voxxiegirl

• Subscriber

Good on Voxxie!!! I would say that I wish you all the luck in the world for this to happen - apart from the fact I am hoping for Dublin in September!!!Unless they can do both! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I am hoping for Dublin in September!!!

I'm hoping that they will announce Dublin (and rest of Europe) this week – vip premiere of Paramount Pictures’ ‘Killing Bono’ is on Tuesday, March 15th. So I'm hoping that they will use this chance, while they are still in Europe, to announce dates. wink.gif

• Subscriber

sorry, not gonna happen, voxxie. u2 will be playing dublin and spend the rest of september in belgium in hotel near me. they want to help me renovate this house, cause they need some distraction from writing, recording, playing music. 

• Subscriber

sorry, not gonna happen, voxxie. u2 will be playing dublin and spend the rest of september in belgium in hotel near me. they want to help me renovate this house, cause they need some distraction from writing, recording, playing music. 
Hey Barbara - did I tell you that I also have some free time in Spetember which I was going to spend in Belgium helping you to finish your house too!happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']sorry, not gonna happen, voxxie. u2 will be playing dublin and spend the rest of september in belgium in hotel near me. they want to help me renovate this house, cause they need some distraction from writing, recording, playing music. 

Hey Barbara - did I tell you that I also have some free time in Spetember which I was going to spend in Belgium helping you to finish your house too!happy.gif

you're such a great friend!!!!!! (but i know you really only want to be here because of the Mangotongue.giftongue.gif)

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']sorry, not gonna happen, voxxie. u2 will be playing dublin and spend the rest of september in belgium in hotel near me. they want to help me renovate this house, cause they need some distraction from writing, recording, playing music. 

Hey Barbara - did I tell you that I also have some free time in Spetember which I was going to spend in Belgium helping you to finish your house too!
happy.gif

you're such a great friend!!!!!! (but i know you really only want to be here because of the Mangotongue.giftongue.gif)

How can you say that??? I was coming on here to tell you my plans when I noticed what you had written tongue.gif - honestly! cute.gif