U2 Duals CDs on Ebay

muddy grey wolf

These CDs have yet to be issued to paying U2.com members as yet and they are already up for sale on Ebay for just under £40 eek.gif as I type...how can this be and how can these sellers continue to get away with this year after year??

I have reported this to ebay themselves but I doubt if anything will be done going down that road.

mad.gif The seller's name is barts69 if anyone involved with U2.com even cares! mad.gif

• Subscriber

Listing info....

'Please note that this is a PRESALE item and the expected shipping date is between April 15th and April 30th, 2011. '

I didnt think there was a shipping date yet?. And will he actually get sent them!

• Subscriber

A similar thing happened with Medium Rare and Remastered. While lots of us were waiting for deliveries, there were dozens on sale on ebay. I'm fairly sure the Mods or someone (?) managed to stop some of it going on.

Anyway, how daft is someone to pay £40 on ebay for a cd that isn't even in hand when they could pay a similar amount and just join U2.com, get their own copy plus a load of other amazing stuff tongue.gif wink.gif 
Numpties!! eek.gif

Most likely, the dealers don't have any copies of the disc yet - they're offering it for sale in hopes that they'll get one (or more) through their usual sources (too many to list). It's the same with U2 concert tickets - a lot of scalpers advertise tickets they don't have, or won't get, as a way of drawing in buyers.

--