Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58878 - I hope not Cash, but lots of people are saying that. I figured they would win on home ice, its insane!!!!! Thanks Kert!!!!!

I got a surprise phone call from my ex-bf last night, after not hearing from him for months. Now he wants to see me again. I just melted when I heard his voice and I feel like an idiot for being so weak.

Oh that's interesting Patti... sometimes men just seem to disappear and then come back like nothing happened...So are you going to meet him? You're not an idiot, i think it's only human feel that way!

I had a date this week and oh dear, it didn't go too well.....nothing "bad" happened but he just wasn't my type at allfrown.gif it's so difficult to meet anyone...

58881 - I know I will meet him, even though I know its silly and everyone will give me heck for it. He went though alot of stuff the past few months, but he could have let me know what was going on. Thanks for understanding.

Oh no Kert, sometimes dates are just horrible. It is hard to meet someone and some people are absolutely nuts!!!! LOL

So maybe he thinks it's time to explain to you now... hopefully!!

Oh yes dates are sometimes difficult and horrible!! We don't have very strong "dating culture" here... And yes people are nuts but sometimes = very often I feel I'm a little bit crazy myself.... lol...

58882 - Did you find something to eat Cash? What music were you blaring the in car????? Funny we always seem to chat about food and drink on here, lol.

58884 - Yes we are Kert, lol. Just finished my coffee, now I am eating almonds! Spaghetti for dinner tonight!!!

I had pasta for lunch and pizza for dinner... and lots of chocolate eggs .. very very healthy tongue.giftongue.gif

btw what's the time there? Here it's 21.25pm!

58886 - We had pizza the other night, my niece works at the best little pizza and burger place, its dangerous, lol. And lots of chocolate eggs for me too Kert, lol, love them!!!!

Its 11:27 am here Kert. I have to drive my niece to work, but will be back in "a little while". I will send you a PM later. Cheers!!!