• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64032 Fine, but a bit of a runny nose here too from allergies though, not a cold, lol! Bundle up and stay warm or come over here for our summer maybe, lol! Hope you are better soon, 123! Hi Zhivvy! Happy Birthday to you!

• Subscriber

64034 Hmmmm, don't know about burning lavender, 123, but growing lots of it in my garden, so could try it later. Anyway, they aren't too bad today. Doing fine, Zhivvy . . . . how did you decide to celebrate your b-day today?

• Subscriber

64035 - a quick good morning/afternoon/evening to you all! Getting ready to start my workday. Happy Birthday Zhiv! I hope it's been a fantastic day! 

• Subscriber

64035 - My friend came to visit for a couple of hours so had a glass of wine in the garden in the sun. Now just about to go out for dinner! And later on think that maybe i wil lpop in here to be with lovely zoo peeps!

• Subscriber

64035 Just ordered flip-flops from the Nike site . . . . they are the BEST ever! So soft and cushioned for my feet! I get excited over such little things, lol.

• Subscriber

64036 Hi Jen!!! Have a good day at work!!! My son and I are just about to have breakfast and start our day, my daughter is still snoring, lol. Sounds a great birthday, Zhiv - have fun at dinner and hope to see you in here later on.

• Subscriber

64037 Well bye all, im going to lay down and keep warm, listen to the radio since I slept earlier and probably read or cuddle my dog, so take care, be good chat soon..