• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64040 Well had hardly no sleep last night and a little this morning and tried to sleep this afternoon but you know how its goes when you plan something it dont happen, tried since 1.30 till now and no sleep coming, the sleep this morning must have been enough.. So whats new??

• Subscriber

64041 Lots of work going on in our backyard today . . . will have the concrete poured tomorrow, so doing all the clean-up stuff today. Finished the new patio cover, the solid part, yesterday afternoon and installed an outdoor ceiling fan to cool us off when there's no afternoon breeze. Hopefully the moving air will also keep the flies away which will make eating outside in July/Aug. bearable - wish we had done that years ago, lol!!! The solid cover will also keep the inside much cooler on those super hot summer days. Can't wait to have people over . . . . . . anyone going to come join us this summer????

• Subscriber

64042 Sounds nice Janette, I love to visit if I was way way over there but aint going to happen lol It's two weeks into winter, I still have the flu my legs are numb and i've got the heater on me and soup warming up for tea, and im just going to eat my soup, listen to music and read or something.. Enjoy yourselves and take care, might chat tomorrow because it rather quiet and nobody is in here today