• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63 932  Hello, I'd like everyone to know I've been here Too!!!  I'm talking to one of my cousins on messenger right now, trying to convince him to read "Maitrey"-by Mircea Eliade (1907 (Bucharest) - 1986 (Chicago)) - the most famous Romanian writer over the boarders. He's been the head of The Department of The History of Religion at the Colombia University in the USA..That Department is named after him.

• Subscriber

63933 Hi everyone, as much as i've missed you all I cant stay tonight as I have a headache, maybe from the wine or Lack of sleep, where there's a will there's a way, we will be together again, just not now bc I need to go lay down, get rid of headache, hope your all well and being good, now Im just going to listen to radio softly and relax and perhaps sleep as well so take care and big hugs n kisses to ya :o)

• Subscriber

63928 Really, I wish you Europeans would stay up late once in a while!!!!! It's only 6 pm . . . . . . well 2 am your time, lol!!!!

63934......I stay up late...way to late, but youre never here !!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='pollyanna wrote:

Janette B']

63928 Really, I wish you Europeans would stay up late once in a while!!!!! It's only 6 pm . . . . . . well 2 am your time, lol!!!!

63934......I stay up late...way to late, but youre never here !!!63935 What??? Seriously??? I'm ALWAYS here, just look at my post count, lol roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

63936 I actually end up turning the radio off and having a good long sleep, feel much better this morning but missed out on some good music I think :o/ Hope your all well, im enjoying my cuppa and got radio on and no-body is here as usual..

• Subscriber

63940 Hi Maarten, missed you, I was sleeping, had a good long sleep, and just cooked something for us to eat and now enjoying a wine :o) Thought I'd come here see whats happening and nothing as usual lol, hope your well Maarten..