• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63945 Hi 123!!! Sorry to have missed you again!!! We were watching Sound of Music while having breakfast out on the patio . . . . . having a nice relaxing day :))))

• Subscriber

63946 With the children, so I hear ?? How nice, it's too late here unless we have an early breakfast that would be nice, but im not hungry for the moment we had potatoe and bacon soup, was nice, fills a gap anyway..More where that came from.. How sweet you are to say hello in such a sincere way! True colours do show in black and white.. And look at that were online at the same time lol

• Subscriber

63949 The good thing is it is spring here now, and the nights and days are much warmer as of yesterday, tonight I felt so hot I had to put a t-shirt on, I love it.. We have mushrooms, tomatoes sausages and bacon and eggs so a big breakfast does sound good for lunch tomorrow, thats if the kids are not sleeping still lol..

Hows work doing ?? Are you having a better time now ?? Got radio on and was thinking of a cup of tea, but it will keep me up otherwise, mum is sleeping now as we speak, she's snoring lol, so perhaps can take the opportunity to make a call now.. Mum is a light sleeper though, anything wakes her up.. Me im like a brick lol..So is my dad, daughter is light as well, and brothers well I cant remember, it's 1;31am here right now, and radio is playing, White room, cant remember who sings it, so many bands come into mind.. So what you doing ??

• Subscriber

63950 Only 10:30 am here and about to start the day. We've been out planting a few things - now the weather is warm, but not that sickening HOT stuff we have during Aug., so with the cooler mornings/evenings, hopefully the poor plants can sink their roots down and establish themselves without wilting in the heat and before the frost hits. We have such extremes, lol, timing is everything. Work is better this year - better, nicer students and I don't have to invent everything from scratch. The main problem is the drive as it takes FOREVER with all the road construction going on, but nothing I can do about it. Hey, you're up late, should have wine instead of tea, lol.