More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

64 014  Most defninitely so ! 

How are you? This reminds me of a funny scene.
Hey Earl, How's your life treating ya?? Don't ask!!  Too late, I already did. (talk between dexter's father and a mailman on Dexter's Laboratory, an american cartoon from the 90's ) roll.gif
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64 016 I was reading "The Wind in The Willows" by Kenneth Grahame when a College - mate called for some documents (I sent them via email)..now I thought..Let's see how the ZooTops are doing...chatted a little with my cousin on the messenger and now watching Nickelabck's Most recent, very funny-video... 

starring Jason Alexander from Seinfield.
  • Subscriber

64017 Sorry I disappeared, I was playing some games downstairs and didn't realise the time, I'd betta go put dins on, will try and nip back later to check out the link, bye for nowth_running1.gif

computer3.gif
  • Subscriber

64021 Everyone is gone??? Awwwwww . . . . . . . stupid time zones mean I hardly ever get to chat with any of you. Well, I'm back from work, had to help my son deliver pizzas for a band fundraiser to earn his way to Las Vegas for a competition - it's better when the kids work to earn money rather than parents just writing a check. Then we had spaghetti for dinner and now I'm wanting to chat, but guess I'll have to settle for a glass of wine and maybe listen to something . . . been feeling like Unforgettable Fire songs lately :))