More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

64390 I'm afraid of death by the way... < Never be afraid of death unless you have done wrong by God, because it is in his memory you become and nothing else.. There's a scripture in the bible which says their is no power over ones spirit in the day of ones death in order to refrains it..(meaning anything other than Gods power.. It all belongs to Jehovah, so unless you believe Gods word the bible is true your safe, provided your good, and your conscience is clean, and you have valid reason :o)Otherwise you die you just die..

Im afraid to die bc my daughter needs me, really the only reason, and that I'd miss my family and the mess I leave behind..

Dont be afraid to die, LOVE, SUNSHINE, AND THE SEXES EXIST, CREATION FOR HAPPINESS, WHY ELSE ??

XX OO

Pain I found the scripture its Ecclessiastes 8;8 happy.gif
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64 398 I fount the scripture at the beginning of the first volume of  "The Karamazov Brothers" by Dostoievski :

"Amen, amen I say to thee, when the wheat grain falls upon the earth: if it won't die it will remain alone; but if it will die, it will bring a rich harvest"  The Gospel according to John, Chapter 12, 24.

• Subscriber

64401 Hi Pain missed you lot again !! Enjoy your U2 and homework :o/,, I got radio on and just was naughty and had a macdonalds ice-creme :oO I know I know naughty naughty, but I just needed to, it was a must do for the tongue ;o) anyway take care, hope the lemonade is working, and catch up with everyone else when im in next.. Chow :o)

''Lemon'' But never in the daylight''

I want lemonade now, but had ice-creme :o/

64402-hello hello,anyone around,well it,s been a while since i was around,hope all is well with everyone,well it,s almost here,my birthday tomorrow,31st and killers concert tomorrow night,i,m starting to get excited now it,s only 24 hours away,whooo

• Subscriber

64405 Hi Pain.. Just woke up an hour or so now.

Watched X-factor last night and all the Judges are nice guy/girls no one in particualar, 
its just a shame poor innocent contestant cop the flac of the judges, which shows you how unfair Australia is, but remember you reap what you sew,
 so if your voting for wrong reasons one day you will be cast out like those innocent contestants for no valid reason of your own!
 I came on here to see how everyone was since I have such good eyes to see whats going on and find any holes or leaks and no im not a desease although someone would like you to believe I am,
 Im a searcher.... 
Hope everyone is well and that the zoo is still becoming a safer invironment.. 
Had sleep last night was really good, feel great today.. 
Bye chat with you all some other time,
 just had to share this with you.. 
Oh BTW Nathanuel from the X-Factor was the best performer there, he sang with emotion expression,
 and his voice was smooth and easy and he was just a like a natural professional, 
So I dont think you aussies are really sincere, 
no punt against other performers but one knows when one sees true real natural talent..

Shame he had to go because of presumptuousness!!

• Subscriber

64406 Hello Pain :o)4869.gifsee your powerful friend here has not had enough Gin laugh.gif so is chumming with everybody wink.gif

How are you Pain ? Im just listening to the radio and drinking a cup of tea, would rather a bailey's and milk wink.gif or Gin but just tea, the other stuff puts me to sleep and makes me have nightmares sometimes.... Brb doggy needs to go to the toilet..