More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

59172 Oh sooooooooooooooo sweet , in no time you may get back together and lol keep the spring fitness going in heart and mind and strength ;o)lol

You know I would love , a partner to work out with , even if its in a home private Gym , or a walk around the park morning and night , or jogging , which reminds me I still have to get me leg checked out :o/

Oh best wishes to you on a lovely night..

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 123love

• Zhivvy

• caz63

• suee

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

59173 - I really care for him, but its a long story. But I am hoping for good things!

I would like someone to walk with as well, but I just put on my I-pod and keep thinking that it will all be worth it, get in shape, lose more weight and I will be seeing U2 soon!

Best wishes to you too hun! Take care, I am off to bed its 12:33 am and I am sleepy!

• Subscriber

59175 - morning all - just finishing my coffee and now off to drop off Eleanor and then to the gym - see you all in an couple of hours or so!

• Subscriber

59179....hi there beutiful friends......I've misssed you. I've been sick for the two last days and befor that enjoying the beautiful Easter weather doing some gardening, going horseback ridining....three times and spending time woth my friends...hope to go back to work tomorrow......see you then !!

• Subscriber

59181 - Get well soon Polly - sorry that you have been sick xxx

And what work out cash? I went on the treadmill at the gym this morning - I was rubbish lol!