Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59482 - Mother nature was happy today, were you still able to get your swim in today.  I have a short term memory how was your dinner?

59483 - i didn't i am going tomorrow - i went to my friend's. Another friend of ours was visiting her from holland with her daughter so we had a lovely afternoon

i didnt go away!! how could i, when you were telling such a thrilling story?? but off to bed now. bye cash. bye zhiv. see you all tomorrow!

59485 - That sounds like a very nice time, I'm just back from a nice steak dinner at the parents place. It's so nice to eat BBQ, down side of apartment living. Hey Barbra, your alive lol, have a good night.

59486 - sounds a good day!!!! barbara is just about alive after i talked her to death lol!!! but i think she is going to bed having strange dreams after talking to me lol!

59487 - I'm still here for a bit, must of been quite a story, lol. Sweet dreams Barbara. 

59488 - none of my stories are short lol!!!! The part of me that is irish comes out in my story telling- but gone 2am here and my parents are here at nine so i am sorry to leave you but i have to go to bed!

59489 - Thought I was late there, good night Zhivvy. Nice chatting.

59490 Never late but ontime cash ;o) Hi all sorry I missed you all , be good take care catch up some other time I guess , sweet dreams xxxx oooo

MaypoleDancing.jpg.

59491...HAPPY MAY DAY ALL.............