Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Cash and Terri it's 12:40am here, So I will have to love you and leave you.

Zhivvy they just had an advert for Pimms on tv....have half a bottle in cupboard ( from last year)..me thinks need to get bits for jug this weekend......on that note!

I wish you all a goodnight/day...sleep well, many sweet dreams, and hope see you all....some of you tomorrow/today! tired.gif xxxxxxx

Need to go pick up the hubby from the train. Nighty night.

60247 Well there was no U2 on the radio last night :o( be listening to the radio till 1.30 pm today then im going out so no radio :o( right now im just waking up , and need a cup of tea and thought I'd see whats happening ?

Might come back in , in and hour or so xxxx oooo

60248 Well seems like everyone is sleeping , so sweet dreams xxxx oooo Im going to listen to the radio, bye bye

60249 Hello everyone, its seems like I missed a party on here! Hope everyone is well.

60251 - Hi Polly, how is the toe doing. I should be asleep, but in a crappy mood.

60252...hi Patti...my toe is the same...might be an idea to go to sleep....because you never know...tomorrow might be a fabulous day !!

I have some work to do....be back later..............

60253 - Off to bed here, while most of you are starting your day. I will be back later and hope to catch up with everyone! Cheers!!!

60254 - well i was in here just to say good morning patti lol!!!! Sleep well! xxx