More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

58181 Hi ladies , just dropping in to say hello , and will post thought for the day after 9am here as I have to give my mum a lift somewhere and wont have time now , but im free all morning till 11amish so its radio all day :o) hope your all well , xxxx oooo :o)

• Subscriber

58182 Bye ladies/men I have to go cook now , and thinking of going out later , still deciding but thats not till after 1pm so meanwhile its radio and cooking , so sweet dreams, take care' be' good' xxxx oooo :o)...

• Subscriber

58185 - sounds a good way to spend the morning maggie!

I am off to the pool at lunch time - have my big one on Saturday - and then celebrate with wine and the Brazil show - so they had better give me a live feed as a reward!

• Subscriber

58186 good morning Zhiv and Maggie and anyone else whose blue light I didn't notice! Yet another thread, wish they would make an exception on the 100pg thing seems a shame to keeping closing the flow of chatter so frequently!

• Subscriber

58185 - Anj! we are on line at the same time woop wooop wooooooop!

And yes keep stopping this thread is just causing it all to become clogged up etc...

• Subscriber

58187 hellooooooooo we meet again!!! 

They should know by now it doesn't take us long to get to 1000 posts! It's like being chucked out in mid conversation LOL

Archived