• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

58211 - Night Sue, have a good sleep!!!! Glad you are so happy 123love, that is good to hear! I am good, just really tired and sore and I need some rest. Been too busy all week.

Sorry 123..my head is closing down and every part of me is saying I should be in bed...Yes tonight was good, and I hope I see you tomorrow, glad you are really happy...have the rest of today happy.happy.gif

• Subscriber

58215 Happy Sunnyday everyone, seem to be alone in here again tho I hope that means you are all out having a nice relaxing day (or nice deep sleep depending on where you are!)

blue_butterfly.gifGuess everyone is out and about...I am feeling Very naughty, and feel like treating myself to something just for me...maybe bad idea going into town....could come back with anything....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Hope ever one is having a goooooood and happpppppy..happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif  day...blue_butterfly.gif

• Subscriber

58217 - hello all it seems that you have all gone away - wgich is what i am doing in a bit - off to enjoy the sunshine :)