Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

cute.gif.. 60212..

How do I put this...Patti and Kert...Me thinks you may have gone wrong with the numbers..grin.gif

Patti...it was you who said take thing easy...and rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as shopping..just things needed food wise..But with no help frommad.gif just moan about what I've got and not got this and that.......but if mad.gif had been wi th to help...WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60214 - hello all!!! baking my cake!

Hello Kert..It's Bank Hoilday tomorrow...so it will a wet, windy cold day I bet....but I might be wrong!!!laugh.gif

60214 - What the heck was I doing with the numbers??? Doing too many things at one, grrrr.

I know Sue, I know, lol. My niece's pageant is soon so there is lots to do and my mom has had lots of medical appointments, plus work, so yeah, lol. But this week is not too bad, not working much, which sucks money wise, but it gives me a bit of a chance to rest and catch up with housework.

I get no help either Sue! Teenagers, ugh. Do this, do that, buy me this, buy me that, but no help in return. I keep asking her to pick up her shoes at the bottom of the stairs, but no. I tripped and fell over them this morning. You must have heard me swearing, lol.

Zhivvy, can`t wait to see the cake!!

Hello Zhivvy..I new there was something I should have bought when I was at the shops...A LARGE BIT OF CAKE!!!!frown.gif

Maggie was talking about having a carrot cake at lunch time...Sometime the need for something VERY BAD is a must.happy.gif

So what sort of cake are you making....grin.gif

60215 - Sue i think you are right a bank holiday normally means wet and cold lol!

And as for shoes left around try having a welsh man around the house - wrose than a teen for leaving stuff around lol!

And i hope the cake turns out as planned!

Thanks Sue, for getting us back in the track in counting!!laugh.gif

Zhiv, can't wait to see your cake!!smile.gif

60217 - i will do my best to not mix up the numbers!!!!!

60217 - I still can`t count apparently, lol.

Have a good holiday Sue and Zhivvy! Ours was last Monday!

Hi Kert! Hope works goes good for you! How was the dinner with your family