Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60804-it,s my day off today,no i didn,t manage to get up for the show,i,ve never managed to get any of the live feeds,can never seem to get a link,so really it,s a waste of time geting up to try,i wish i could as i would love to listen in,frown.giffrown.gif

60805 - and I'm back, Suee: sorry to hear that your daughter needed to go to the doctor hope she'll be ok soon. I'm tired today after sleeping four hours last night. But it was so worth it to follow the live stream from Oakland. Larry sang...funny!

60806-hya,i wish i could have heard that,sounds like it was a good night.

I didn't set my clock....not sure why, then woke up at 6:00am...up out of bed and on the lap top in seconds...next show plan to be there from start...did get sound and it was good...my only problem..( one of many), I'm always sad at the end....and I'm silly, got upset.cry.gif

60807-aah at least you managed to hear some of it,which is more than me,i,m sad at missing the whole tour,frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

60807 - hi Girls!! just a quick hello - slept all afternoon!!

Still bummed I missed last night - but I am sure I'll hear it soon!

off again and see you in a bit xxx

60805 - and I'm back, Suee: sorry to hear that your daughter needed to go to the doctor hope she'll be ok soon. I'm tired today after sleeping four hours last night. But it was so worth it to follow the live stream from Oakland. Larry sang...funny!

Your blue light was on mid day....and said hello to you....then you gone.frown.gif  So I say hello...my name is Sue....nice to meet you.....Think I saw your name in the early hours at the live thread...and yes it was worth it...Next one 17th and know some people who will be there....and will have amzaing time.happy.gif

60811 - Good morning all! Hope your daughter feels better soon Sue! Hope you feel better Zhivvy! Hi Caz, Hi Johanna!!!

I drove the kids to school and put my cell phone down and I can't find it anywhere!!!! Going crazy!!!!!

60812-hi patti,hows the teeth,

60813 - Pretty good, a little sore at times. Get this one and another pulled on the 28th. I grind my back teeth, I have for years, so they are all falling apart on me. I am getting a partial plate to replace them.