Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60845=it will be next tues or wed before i can go again as working everyday up till then,frown.giffrown.gif

Swimming was lovely, going again on fridaysmile.gif are schools in England on summer holiday already? Oh I bet nursery was challenging...  little older children might be easier, before they will get difficult again I guess, lol!!

Too bad you couldn't go to swim.. I could spend hours at the pool but had only few hours after working day.. but it's better than nothing!! And at least I didn't burn myselfhappy.gif

Off to bed now... early wake up again tomorrow. I'm sad 'cause I haven't been able to listen any of the live feeds...frown.gifstupid time ones again. Hopefully I could listen at least some feeds later...

Sleep well everyone xxxxtired.gif

60846 - eveining all, Hey caz I feel for you I should take a picture, this small apartment is like a fishing store he has so much stuff. Life size replicas not just one two!! big tackle boxes. You are not alone

60847-i kn ow wha you mean kert,,ve missed all the live feeds to,so i,m sad to,sleep well.xx.

hi cash,i think mine has something like 40 rods  plus boxes of stuff everywhere,i,m glad it,s not just me,lol

60848 - that sounds about right, speaking of that I have to go pick him up, and the sky just turned really dark.

60849-mines out tonight but he drove himself,so watching 360 dvd,happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

60850 - not ignoring just watching the Apprentice

60851-thats ok zhivv,i,m drooling over the dvd i,m surprised my spelling is right etc,lolroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

60852 - don't blame you for drooling