• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

63094-i,m working again tomorrow YUKKKKK,and sunday if the weather is ok i want to do a carboot,but i think it,s supposed to be wet,what about you,

• Subscriber

63093 - Hi all! Thanks for the good wishes!!!! I am sad to leave my mum in the hospital, but the nurses there are amazing so I know she is good hands, but I will still miss her! She wants lots of pics and can't wait to hear my stories!

I wish you were coming Sue, I am going to alone for the first 2 days, but I am going to meet friends plus Sandra and Bev, so it should be fine, but it would be much better if I had someone with me.

Anj, its always been my dream since a little girl to go to NYC, and I am finally going!

• Subscriber

63094 - Does everyone know the latest Lady Gaga song, The Edge of Glory? I always like to change words in songs and I am driving everyone nuts with this one. I keep singing "I will see Edge, on Wednesday, he will play guitar just for me. I will see Edge and Bono, playing on my birthday|.

I also said when I first heard that song, I wonder if Edge's wife sings it - "I'm on the Edge", lol. My niece is so mad at me, she likes that song and said all she ever thinks about now when she hears it is Edge and his wife doing it, lol.

Sorry you are working tomorrow Caz...The weather (by Mr Weatherman) not good for the weekend, so I'll be thinking about Patti..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif, and maybe watch a film, or a U2 DVD..

No Patti have not, but will listern out for it now...wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber
63094 - Does everyone know the latest Lady Gaga song, The Edge of Glory? I always like to change words in songs and I am driving everyone nuts with this one. I keep singing "I will see Edge, on Wednesday, he will play guitar just for me. I will see Edge and Bono, playing on my birthday|.

I also said when I first heard that song, I wonder if Edge's wife sings it - "I'm on the Edge", lol. My niece is so mad at me, she likes that song and said all she ever thinks about now when she hears it is Edge and his wife doing it, lol.

laugh.gif 63096 Hello everyone , just thought i'd pop in and say hello , enjoy the show Patti , and wishing you all well , me , well I have the flu and I dont know where im at anymore so just getting tired and kinda lost lol , anyway goodbye love ya's smile.gifxxxx oooo