More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Thats nice of you, I started making a hamper for my mother a couple of years back, it means I can spread the cost out, get her a few treats she wouldn't bother about and well guess she has most other bits for her place or self...

But gone are the days with little things for Hannah, 16 and crazy things.... many I get just give me money!  Well thats a NO!!!!...mad.gif

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

61181-i do try and get her as much as i can i buy afew extra things each week when i do my shopping and it soon mounts up,and like you said it spreads the cost,we haven,t any little ones to buy for so again it,s all either vouchers or money,thats all everyone seems to want these days,plus having to post things to my sister etc,it makes it abit cheaper,

Thought about saying to Hannah, I've bought a goat for some family in some  country.... didn't think that would go down well... or maybe a monthly payment for a child/family... some place..

61183-no your prob right,lol. this end of the year is all expense for us as we have so many birthdays to budget for aswell.between now and march we have,my birthday,ants birthday(thats the other alf lol)one of his nephews is november,his brother,s is december,then his other 2 nephews are both in january,my neice is feb,and my nephews is march,and his mum,s is march,and my sisters partner is november.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

61185 OMG  how could i forget larry.lol roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

no ideas yet,might do chippy tonight as haven,t had that in a while,and it,s only around the corner from home to go and fetch it,

61187- laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif go on have some fish and chips you know you want some,lol i do, i better be off for abit now as ant will be home in abit and take over the laptop,see you later if your around,x