More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does look as if you all had a god time..The picture of you all sitting at the table...I was asking who you all are?

Maggie how are you, do you have anything planned over the hol's?

• Subscriber

58771 - Thank you Anj ! Apologies..again ! you are a number counting star of Zootown !

I'm good thanks , busy time at work with us having to sort out pub gardens, restaurants etc in time for The Wedding , we are even making red, white n Blue hanging baskets... !

I was in Adlridge last week and thought of youi Zhivvy ! met my mate and we went to see WBA v Chelsea with the aid of a few pints of Guinness !

If I had known you were in London I could have come and had some of that cake ! looks like you had great fun.

• Subscriber

58771 - Thank you Anj ! Apologies..again ! you are a number counting star of Zootown !

I'm good thanks , busy time at work with us having to sort out pub gardens, restaurants etc in time for The Wedding , we are even making red, white n Blue hanging baskets... !

I was in Adlridge last week and thought of youi Zhivvy ! met my mate and we went to see WBA v Chelsea with the aid of a few pints of Guinness !

If I had known you were in London I could have come and had some of that cake ! looks like you had great fun.

Archived