GA Procedures Denver??

pisania

• Subscriber

Anyone have a clue about the procedures for Invesco Field for GA? How are they lining people up, numbers, bracelets, etc? HOw early should we get there? Any insight is much appreciated. Never been GA for a stadium show

• Subscriber

This blog post by Joe Ahorro is the best FYI guide

GA FYI

But usually the "final" procedure is determined the day of, as security for each venue is different, some are very accessible, some are pissy.

Have fun!

• Community Moderator

I will say (and sorry if this is in Joe's link, but I don't have time to run through it right now), that unlike other countries, what I've seen in the US is they will not let you camp out and typicially they say 6am the day of the show. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Atlanta in '09 was wonderful (once we found the right line), but I heard Chicago was a nightmare. (wonders again why I got tix for Chicago this year) Anyway, see you in Denver!! Not long now!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

I will say (and sorry if this is in Joe's link, but I don't have time to run through it right now), that unlike other countries, what I've seen in the US is they will not let you camp out and typicially they say 6am the day of the show. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Atlanta in '09 was wonderful (once we found the right line), but I heard Chicago was a nightmare. (wonders again why I got tix for Chicago this year) Anyway, see you in Denver!! Not long now!!!!!!!!
nope. there were campers thursday night before the saturday show.

in chicago, showed up for soundcheck

• Community Moderator

[quote name='celticfc09 wrote:

mich40']

nope. there were campers thursday night before the saturday show.

in chicago, showed up for soundcheckOh, ok.  I had someone tell me that the police kept running people off  until the morning of the show.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Wait so Joe's guide says if you get there by 6pm you can still get to the pit, even if doors open before that? That seems kind of late. Do you think getting there around 2 or 3 will get you a good spot? Don't need to be in the pit but would like to be close to the outside of the pit if possible. There are 18 of us in the group. So we should be able to secure a good area. Any thoughts, advice would be great! ! Thanks!

• Subscriber

In Europe I entered the pit arriving at any time between 4pm and 7pm

but if you want to get to or close to the outside rail you need to be there much earlier since it's one of the most wanted spot