cant get into my home.

barbara1

• Subscriber

do not why you can access but as soon as you can again go and select to receive notification by email when you get new PM so at least if it happens again you will know who and what

EDIT I can't access either when using laptop and internet key or wifi...but got used to it now :)

• Subscriber

I've heard earlier that some of us have had same kind of problem... frown.gif

hopefully you can access to your home page soon! And like monica said you can have the pm's to your email too... maybe better to add it because this page seem to be little uncertain every now and then... 

• Subscriber

I've heard earlier that some of us have had same kind of problem... frown.gif

hopefully you can access to your home page soon! And like monica said you can have the pm's to your email too... maybe better to add it because this page seem to be little uncertain every now and then... 

ha ha ha have the pm's to your e-mail .......... I have only been able to access the webmail here for about 2 months ..... when I first subscribed could access webmail, it got resolved for about 2 months and then it died on me again this has been going on since U2.com became a paid site many many years ago Just before Vertigo was it!!!  
Yes I have followed all the technical help stuff, I have cleared caches, swithed anti virus and firewalls off, I have closed all programs, I have even tried to access it straight from a fresh reinstall of windows, so nothing on the hard drive, no programmes no documents and the first site I tried but nada .....
Yes I have sent e-mails asking if there is a resolution .... no reply (unless they sent it to the webmail and not the one I get all my notifications sent to).
I have given up with webmail totally now and couldn't give a brown mathematical equation after what 5 or 6 yrs of trying to access it I have lost the will to live lol ...... and then people wonder why the fans get despondent of this place ....... hhmmmmmmmm ohwell.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Dustbin wrote:

kerttuli']

I've heard earlier that some of us have had same kind of problem...
frown.gif

ha ha ha have the pm's to your e-mail .......... I have only been able to access the webmail here for about 2 months ..... when I first subscribed could access webmail, it got resolved for about 2 months and then it died on me again this has been going on since U2.com became a paid site many many years ago Just before Vertigo was it!!!  

Yes I have followed all the technical help stuff, I have cleared caches, swithed anti virus and firewalls off, I have closed all programs, I have even tried to access it straight from a fresh reinstall of windows, so nothing on the hard drive, no programmes no documents and the first site I tried but nada .....
Yes I have sent e-mails asking if there is a resolution .... no reply (unless they sent it to the webmail and not the one I get all my notifications sent to).
I have given up with webmail totally now and couldn't give a brown mathematical equation after what 5 or 6 yrs of trying to access it I have lost the will to live lol ...... and then people wonder why the fans get despondent of this place ....... hhmmmmmmmm ohwell.gif

I got notification on my regular email addy with no prob, never thought of receiving @u2.com :)