Barbara's time in england!

Zhivvy

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Achtung75 wrote:

Elaine1202']Flowingcolours has got to be a wind-up, right?? Or is he/she so arrogant to think it's acceptable to just bounce in here upsetting people they don't even know? Bad move me thinks!!

There's more than one psuedo troll around here at the moment getting decent fans all fired up. Chill out FC (IF you do really exist in your own right) and leave our mango-loving 5-a-day ladies alone!

BTW - I'm def coming on the next outing!! x

Ok Elaine. Step away from the message boards. Run as fast as you can back to the blogs!
roll.gif

Elaine - next mango meeting - you have to come!

Indeed I will, count me in!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'll have to nip up too Zhivvy ......

So instead of bring a bottle ........ it's bring a Mango!!!

Thanks for the fun thread Girls and guys and those that can't decide!!!!

Just thinking back the discussion if FC is male or female reminds me of an Angelic Upstarts song ..... Woman in Disguise :)

• Subscriber

I'll have to nip up too Zhivvy ......

So instead of bring a bottle ........ it's bring a Mango!!!

Thanks for the fun thread Girls and guys and those that can't decide!!!!

Just thinking back the discussion if FC is male or female reminds me of an Angelic Upstarts song ..... Woman in Disguise :)

you do!!! come up soon - you not too far away!!!

Been to Bolton today - pics to be posted in the morning!!! too busy drooling over Bono at the mo!

• Subscriber

Hinge & Bracket! What a bloody laugh you 2 are.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif more pics to come Andrew!!!!! it has been so lovely to have her here - although we have no cake left!!!laugh.gif

Dear Holy Matrimonial whatyamacallit,

It's been 7 weeks and 4 days since my last confession. It's also been 14 years, 2 months and 18 hours since I last saw your reflection in the sun. I still can't see properly since then. It is because of that wonderful even that I feel blessed for seeing your reflection which provides me solace when I think about how poor my eyesight is now.

I have sinned for looking at these pictures, not because they were rude, but because I had misinterpretted their meaning. This was most likely due to extreme deterioration of my sight.

I have compounded that sin in the self-righteous attitude I maintained by judging these good people negatively in a light that only the devil could have conceived and brought to the table of good judgement. He is always trying to corrupt the minds of the believers and the unbelievers.

I want to ask forgiveness from you and these good people for attempting to "troll" a thread that should not, could not and would not allow such negative energy. I believe in the spirit of compassion that permeates the very souls of these individuals and hope in the everlasting goodwill that you have bestowed upon your peoples.

I would also ask that anyone who has read this far whether a sinner like myself is worth responding to or should I leave myself in isolation, to continually flog myself with a thorn-infested rod to ever feel the pain of the one who died for the sinners of this world.

Amen.

• Subscriber

I browsed in the thread while going home by bus...

you should have seen the face of the one seated next to me... yay.gif

LOL!!!! i hope they liked the pics happy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

Mary, does the licking of the mango's count as one of your 5 a day? Sounds like a healthy option

FC sounds like a fecking cuckoo and is definetly a wind up, sounds like what we used to do many years ago, the only difference was we had some humour.

The photo's look absolutely fantastic, you all look like you had a fantastic day.

Now where's that list to join you skinny dipping?

ps: went through a whole post and not one swear word... I'm so proud

you'd better not, denny! you can post and lust for mango's in this thread. do skinny dipping. and be an alcoholic. but the on thing you cannot do is curse and swear. unless you're scottishtongue.gif
  • Subscriber

[quote name='flowingcolours wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

flowingcolours']

I don't take or shake the hand of a heathen. I must pray for your soul first and baptize you in the glorious waters of holiness and then I might think about it.

roll.gif

Nice pics guys.  Love them.  Enjoyed the fun.  Now, I gotta go, there are a lot of things, if I could I'd rearrange.

P.S. ... for you folks, who are tired of this, don't worry.... Mary and I were just winding you up.  It's all good fun!

were you running out of change??

Archived