How are you , how are you feeling ''really''

123love

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling like sh*t because my aunt died & my life is going nowhere.  My writing, my music, my artistic and athletic endeavors.  I will never succeed at anything. I don't know why I try.  I'm listening to that song "Going Nowhere" by Modwheelmood but I didn't have time to look for the music thread. 

x   x x   x x

There's no such thing as mentors around here.  People don't care about anyone but themselves. 

[end of whining pity party]

• Subscriber

Terrified. We are still waiting to see if my husband's contract will be renewed and I have started applying for English teaching positions. One mere glance at an application or a letter of reference request sends my pulse up toward 130 beats a minute.

• Subscriber

Terrified. We are still waiting to see if my husband's contract will be renewed and I have started applying for English teaching positions. One mere glance at an application or a letter of reference request sends my pulse up toward 130 beats a minute.

• Subscriber

Grateful.

My mother survived a life-threatening illness last year. My sister and her husband have recently adopted twins after waiting for years to become parents and my husband just found a job he enjoys after months of being laid off.

And if the night runs over

And if the day won't last

And if your way should falter

Along the stony pass

It's just a moment

This time will pass

• Subscriber

Pray if its too intense , what harm could it do ?wink.gif

• Subscriber
Grateful.

My mother survived a life-threatening illness last year. My sister and her husband have recently adopted twins after waiting for years to become parents and my husband just found a job he enjoys after months of being laid off.

And if the night runs over

And if the day won't last

And if your way should falter

Along the stony pass

It's just a moment

This time will pass

Happy for you Jmatthew!

And I love Stuck in a Moment - esp. the lines you've written. They are so true!!

I'm feeling kind of stuck, insecure and sad too. I'm graduating next month and it should be only positive thing, but I'm a little afraid of it too. I've been studying for 8 years and I don't even know what I want to do with my life (I mean working life). I just know that I feel frustrated and annoyed at my current work, but it's not easy to get a new job either...

I might have some kind of age crisis too... everyone around me (friends etc) are having children / family etc. and I am just alone. And it's not necessarily a bad thing but sometimes it makes me feel sad and lonely...

I guess that I should "carpe diem" and live more, and worry, analyze and think less.eyes.gif

Some people just can see beauty, cheerfulness and positivety in everything, I so adore those people and I'm trying to change my way of thinking so that I could also live like that. 

I don't believe that people care only about themselves. HUGS for everyone, we get to carry each other...smile.gif