How are you , how are you feeling ''really''

123love

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy smokes everyone. I'm sorry so many of you are struggling right now. Hard to stay positive all the time. We're all allowed days to pout and throw tantrums, I figure.

I cannot kick this infection from my tooth and it is now full blown bouts of vertigo. Not the lovely U2 kind either. I had to come home from work couple of days ago and I just kept bursting into tears because I was scared.

New job, new home, no health benefits ... I started to go a little nuts in my mind. What if this is something very serious - stroke, tumor - I was really going wild with worry? I have finally for the first time in adulthood reached a level in my career life where I am not living in poverty AND still doing something that I love. I didn't have to sacrifice passion for a proper livelihood. Could it be my luck that I'll end up on disability or some strange sick leave? Will I loose it all after only 6 months?

I pretty much flipped out.

I'm still ill but I think maybe just maybe the vertigo is beginning to settle down. I've made it through the last two days of work anyway.

• Subscriber
Holy smokes everyone. I'm sorry so many of you are struggling right now. Hard to stay positive all the time. We're all allowed days to pout and throw tantrums, I figure.

I cannot kick this infection from my tooth and it is now full blown bouts of vertigo. Not the lovely U2 kind either. I had to come home from work couple of days ago and I just kept bursting into tears because I was scared.

New job, new home, no health benefits ... I started to go a little nuts in my mind. What if this is something very serious - stroke, tumor - I was really going wild with worry? I have finally for the first time in adulthood reached a level in my career life where I am not living in poverty AND still doing something that I love. I didn't have to sacrifice passion for a proper livelihood. Could it be my luck that I'll end up on disability or some strange sick leave? Will I loose it all after only 6 months?

I pretty much flipped out.

I'm still ill but I think maybe just maybe the vertigo is beginning to settle down. I've made it through the last two days of work anyway.

go to a doctor, dentist, or or the ER.  if you have had an infection for longer than 3 days, and it's affecting your thinking.

find a way to pay for it. 

i'don't mean to interfere, and be bossy, but take care of yourself, work can wait.

Right now I'm worried sick because I'm still hunting for a better job.

Hope something comes along for you soon.....will a little ((((((hug)))))) make you feel alittle better?smile.gif