What do you think ? I did it this afternoon , was bored

123love

Cool 123. I haven't done any U2 related illustrations in..oh years. I think, not since college. I will do one again. Maybe a shirt. Dunno. I don't think I have enough time for a July shirt. Ah well.

Continue with your illustrations.

• Subscriber

Thanks sigma , I always got top marks at art in school as well as sports Im ok, My Dad and brothers are way , way way better they got top marks as well in art when we were little kids our dad used to teach us how to draw and stuff and we would do that together and show each other in the living room only time there was the sound of us all scribbling our pencils, good memories , that and sport dad brothers and I were good at , but my mum cant draw at all lol , she was a scout instead lol my downfall is maths , cant still do my times tables long story short I could not speak english properly at 5 so while I was learning english privately at school I missed maths , but at least now I can speak english and french kinda I guess like my mum....But my dad and crothers are brilliant at maths especially my older brother.............. sorry all this babbling , My brother just recently designed his own tattoo , he was thinking once to be a tattoo artist but never studied to do it , instead he studied Civil engineering..............

Sorry to bore you lol

• Subscriber
Cant figure out why you would want to sketch a picture of a young Adolf Hitlertongue.gif

laugh.gif

If you look in the Rattle n hum sleeve thats the picture I enlarged by eye so I do agree does look like adolph hitlerroll.gif

check the sleevelol

• Subscriber

hi 123, great job! and we have that in common, i love drawing too. and top marks in school. i always thought i would be an illustrator for a living, but my mom didnt want me to go to art-school. still do it as a hobby, cant wait to have more time, in a couple of years. i miss it. in highschool i was always drawing from posters, janet jackson, pepsi&shirley, madonna, lol.

123, that's cool. I'm the artist in the family (have a bachelors). But photography has made me lazy of late. :o]

I can still draw though! I have a WACOM tablet just itching to be used. Maybe after this weekend is over?

Stay tuned!