Anyone gutted Jesus didn't walk the earth again on Saturday?

MacFoley

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Me too Zhivvy! But B-man is on my continent now, so he will get me before he gets you, lol!!!!
But he has to come back to Europe soon! in 5 weeks to be exact! (well minus one day!)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']Me too Zhivvy! But B-man is on my continent now, so he will get me before he gets you, lol!!!!

But he has to come back to Europe soon! in 5 weeks to be exact! (well minus one day!)

Just be patient hun, you will be a Bono Zombie soon!!!! devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

• Subscriber

Doh! Folks

It will happen AFTER the U2 show, remember as Bono says during shows "God is in the House" and so right when moment of surrender starts, BOOM!

:P

• Subscriber

i always wondered if life, when it ends, we will end up like zombies, and we all do the michael jackson thriller dance!!

Well that sucks for me because I can`t dance.  But Adam did like my dancing to Vertigo!!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

MacFoley']i always wondered if life, when it ends, we will end up like zombies, and we all do the michael jackson thriller dance!!

Well that sucks for me because I can`t dance.  But Adam did like my dancing to Vertigo!!!!!

that means your going to hell...(that you cant dance!!!)alien.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

PattiU2 wrote:

MacFoley']i always wondered if life, when it ends, we will end up like zombies, and we all do the michael jackson thriller dance!!

that means your going to hell...(that you cant dance!!!)alien.gif

I guess that there will be a few of us non-dancers then meeting up with Bono in hell! happy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

PattiU2']

that means your going to hell...(that you cant dance!!!)
alien.gif

I guess that there will be a few of us non-dancers then meeting up with Bono in hell! happy.gifhappy.gif

didnt you know, MJ IS jesus! he came onto this world, died, came back to life as a zombie and turned white, he was crucified by the masses, died, and came back to life again to declare THIS IS IT! and then died again and went to heaven. now he dances on the right hand of god!

im going where he is, screw hell!

• Subscriber
MT @praddles Iceland Volcano erupting, 6.1 quake in New Zealand, 5.0 quake south of Indonesia within past couple of hours. EVERYONE REPENT!!