Bono & Edge performed on American Idol..Video

surrenders

Umm, I have been watching American Idol this season...yes, it was a country year for sure, tonight was really good, I loved Steven Tyler, he kicked the sh*t outt it, Bono and Edge they have their new thing going on which I had to explain to my daughter by phone since her satellite went out during the storms that Spiderman was still on. She was like WTF I thought it was closed down for good, so.....it was a great promotional event and went very well! I PICKED SCOTTY IN THE BEGINNING, HE'S GOT A VOICE LIKE ELVIS!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I meant to say was Edge and Bono did perform and it was different but a good thing cuz Spiderman is on in NYC and that was beamed into just about every home in the USA, it was the perfect promotional event and went really well.

• Subscriber

They were great!! I loved the song and I am really looking forward to seeing Spiderman this summer in NYC!

Not too happy with the `country idol` this year, even though they are very talented young singers. James was my favourite!

• Subscriber

1:41am/PST and this gig is going into the early am! I saw Larry in the parking lot. Nobody seemed to care, I was dumbfounded! LOL Amazing concert by Prince and I figured he was leaving. Ran by Chateau Marmot and no activity and then a new friend says he's at the charity event and Bono is there. Do I go back? Um...I'm tapped out now! The thing is $500! I'm heartbroken!!!

Came home and heard the new song. I really loved it!!! :) Wishing the boys stay in LA a few more days. Mary J Blige is opening up for Prince at The Forum this Saturday. We know U2 are big fans and I guess I may have another shot at seeing them before Anaheim!

Thank very much for the link.
I love.
Who can beat the passion of BONO in it ? no Reeve Carney.
BONO is really great in it and vocally : Ã©motional song,so much talent,
this role was writen for  him.
Amazing.