What did you get on your U2 adventures?

illumination70

I was thinking since no trip to see a U2 concert (or anywhere) is complete without shopping what items did you purchase to remember your journey?

When I visited Seattle, I visited the usual touristy places, Pike Place Market, Fisherman's Wharf and Westlake Shopping Center.

The items I purchased include,

Pike Place Market- Tea

Jade Necklace

Fisherman's Wharf- Seattle cap for my Dad (Father's day is coming up)

Key Chains for my nephews and niece

Westlake Center-Cosmetics

Sunglasses

Enough about me, what did you other Zootopians get on your U2 adventure(s)?

• Subscriber

I was thinking since no trip to see a U2 concert (or anywhere) is complete without shopping what items did you purchase to remember your journey?

When I visited Seattle, I visited the usual touristy places, Pike Place Market, Fisherman's Wharf and Westlake Shopping Center.

The items I purchased include,

Pike Place Market- Tea

Jade Necklace

Fisherman's Wharf- Seattle cap for my Dad (Father's day is coming up)

Key Chains for my nephews and niece

Westlake Center-Cosmetics

Sunglasses

Enough about me, what did you other Zootopians get on your U2 adventure(s)?

How was the concert??????   I love shopping in Seattle, wish I could have gone, so close, but just couldn't make it.  I always like Westlake Center, great mall!!!!   I am going to Seattle in last August to take my niece school shopping.  She has never been to the States before and wants to have some great clothes for her last year of high school!   We will go to a Mariners game, its always fun to go to a ballgame!!!!

Sounds like you got some great things Illumination!!!!    happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

shopping?

oh no, no time for that.

needed the vacation to relax and enjoy

a little peace and quiet in the hotel

taking full advantage of the whirlpool

swimming pool

air conditioning

cable television

king sized bed

room service

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

and then....

U2 !!!!!!!!!

shopping?

oh no, no time for that.

needed the vacation to relax and enjoy

a little peace and quiet in the hotel

taking full advantage of the whirlpool

swimming pool

air conditioning

cable television

king sized bed

room service

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

and then....

U2 !!!!!!!!!

Right on!!!  I was at The Moore Hotel which is a very basic place,but it was a safe,historic and green hotel so I can't complain!!

PattiU2,  The concert was awesome as a result of the terrific music which complimented the band member's amazing energy and commanding on-stage presence.

• Subscriber

So much fun and great experiences were the best things I got. But let me think.......

Dublin - a great few days with my mates who live in Dublin, lots of Guiness and a T-shirt and lots of Dublin shopping.
Sheffield and Wembley - Just in and out of shows so nothing.
Frankfurt - A t-shirt from the bar, lots of BTB pics, Bono-sweat, paul McGuinness' setlist (woo hoo), and a couple of hangovers after wine with Dizzy!!!
Hannover - A poster i nicked of the bridge by the stadium, new papers with reviews from the concerts, and a stonker of a hangover after being in the beer garden with Dizzy til 4am!!!! 
Vienna - lots of great memories and new friends, a photo of a pickled head, a ride on the best roller coaster ever!!! A tour of Vienna (with Claire too happy.gif) a chance to eat sacher torte! And a hangover after drinking all night with U2 roadies!
Paris - hallucinations after no sleep!!!, the most amazing and welcomed croissants at midnight from Barbara, bruises from the GA hell, lost on the way out of Paris and a huge hangover after drinking wine all morning with Dizzy!!!!

Do you see a theme here???tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif I am blaming Dizzy!!!

• Subscriber

So much fun and great experiences were the best things I got. But let me think.......
Dublin - a great few days with my mates who live in Dublin, lots of Guiness and a T-shirt and lots of Dublin shopping.
Frankfurt - A t-shirt from the bar, lots of BTB pics, Bono-sweat, paul McGuinness' setlist (woo hoo), and a couple of hangovers after wine with Dizzy!!!
Hannover - A poster i nicked of the bridge by the stadium, new papers with reviews from the concerts, and a stonker of a hangover after being in the beer garden with Dizzy til 4am!!!! 
Vienna - lots of great memories and new friends, a photo of a pickled head, a ride on the best roller coaster ever!!! A tour of Vienna (with Claire too happy.gif) a chance to eat sacher torte! And a hangover after drinking all night with U2 roadies!
Paris - hallucinations after no sleep!!!, the most amazing and welcomed croissants at midnight from Barbara, bruises from the GA hell, lost on the way out of Paris and a huge hangover after drinking wine all morning with Dizzy!!!!

Do you see a theme here???tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif I am blaming Dizzy!!!
All I got was sore feet!!!!!!   LOL

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy']So much fun and great experiences were the best things I got. But let me think.......
Vienna - lots of great memories and new friends, a photo of a pickled head, a ride on the best roller coaster ever!!! A tour of Vienna (with Claire too 
happy.gif
) a chance to eat sacher torte! And a hangover after drinking all night with U2 roadies!

Do you see a theme here???
tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif
 I am blaming Dizzy!!!

All I got was sore feet!!!!!!   LOL

I hear ya,  I wore my boots while shopping on the day of the concert and my feet were so sore when showtime rolled around.  Now I think about it with as tired and achy my feet were, it was a good thing I was in a seat way up in the nosebleed section LOL!!