Setlist Requests :)

Redhead11

• Subscriber

Hi all! Just for fun, do you have any setlist requests for the last string of shows? It is truly a great setlist--finally some 90's stuff! happy.gif But still.......there are some mixed feelings, as I've seen.

So here's your chance......What you really want. Not what you think they'd play. Just what song/songs would you really truly want them to play *...cough cough..."Acrobat"...cough cough*? wink.gif

Ya know, we should have thing where they ask us this and we vote either in a poll or by a private message thing or just as one of the news articles and we comment on it. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Mercy! Okay, I don't really want to say where... But I wish Mercy would make an appearance. That's seriously a favourite of mine, right after Stay (Faraway, So Close!), Sunday Bloody Sunday and Bad. The new songs are amazing. But I would be very happy with the current setlist for North America (but if Stay is left out, I'll be less happy...) if that is what is played when I see them.

If the next tour is indoors (assuming there is a "next" tour) I think the fans should have a big say in the setlist choices. Acrobat, Spanish Eyes, Disappearing Act, Love Comes Tumbling and songs and b-sides like that would be great. North Star and Every Braking Wave would be good indoors I think, Mercy too.

Just going a little off track there...

• Subscriber

If I could only choose one song, I'd say Gone. Feel that they need to resurface this one badly.

Otherwise, any song from the 90's would be most welcome (The Fly anyone?). And definitely bring Boy/October songs back as well!

They've been there done that with Mercy.

The only album that has not been represented properly on this tour so far is POP!

Discotheque, Do you feel loved, Staring at the Sun or even the Playboy Mansion would be very welcome!!