General Admission vs. Nosebleed

Zootopia1978

I have tix for the upcoming Philadelphia show and my seats are in the highest row.  I have never seen a show from General Admission and the price is the same as my nosebleeds.  I do not plan to get there early but was wondering if the General Admission experience is a better choice?

• Subscriber

I haven't been in the nosebleed seats, but I have been in lower level seats and GA. Hands down, GA is a much better experience.

I've done GA once, It's so much fun!! You're in on the action like Illumination said.

I've done nosebleed twice and lower level, pretty close, twice. They're all fun. It is nicer to be able to see the guys though. But I have a party in the seats too. But GA is the best! You get to bond with fans all day and hang out and just make U2 more of an experience! It's great fun.

But I got a taste of GA once. so I got another chance and I can't wait!

Only thing with GA is that it's almost too loud for me. I think I'm gonna have to get earplugs for round two.

• Community Moderator

I have been in the nosebleeds and I have had GA and I say GA all the way. It's a totally different and better experience b/c the people that are there want to be there for the music. In the nosebleeds, you have the people that are there just to get drunk and say they went to a U2 show. If I could do GA every time, I would.

• Subscriber

GA.

You don't have to get there super early to get a good spot on the field. Be sure you stand straight out in front of the stage though otherwise you are exposed to the sound bouncing all around.