Make your mind up U2

muddy grey wolf

U2 or at least their record company state very clearly on the back of their tickets that No cameras or recording equipment are ever to be taken into any of their concerts and anyone caught trying to smuggle these cameras etc will be refused entry but still expect to see pics/ videos on this, their official website...make your mind up guys!

• Subscriber

lol.....well it's on line 3, section A........someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

U2 have always allowed non professional cameras to their gigs, the wording on the tickets comes from the ticket vendor...it's standard concert t's and c's..........

Ok I was wrong it says.... No cameras or recording equipment of any kind....Except for Amateur looking cameras, mobile phones with cameras/video cameras built in, Professional looking DSLRs as long as they are being used by Amateurs. Amateurs who don't look as though they know how to use Professional looking cameras.

If a Professional Photographer makes money when using an "Amateur" Camera and selling the images does that make everything Ok???? laugh.gif

Ok I was wrong it says.... No cameras or recording equipment of any kind....Except for Amateur looking cameras, mobile phones with cameras/video cameras built in, Professional looking DSLRs as long as they are being used by Amateurs. Amateurs who don't look as though they know how to use Professional looking cameras.

If a Professional Photographer makes money when using an "Amateur" Camera and selling the images does that make everything Ok???? laugh.gif

most publications will only take a photo of a certain quallity and size  plus last time i heard even the paps were only alowed into a U2 concert for so long say first 4 songs or something!