no g.a. tickets left for milan (edit - tix still available!)

MKampitsch

Wait for the general sale you might get lucky... don't bother with seats they suck. Or you could buy a pair for somewhere else and swap with someone. Goodluck anyway.

It's ridiculous, either they aren't relseasing many for pre-sale or everyone is buying 4.

Or touts ("scalpers") are signing up here.

Italian authorities - so probably some corruption involved somewhere.

MKampitsch wrote:

i don't think it's corrupt, but i think 10% of all tickets for presale is too less... and a bit unfair!

wasted 50$...

Agreed, $50 wasted. And I can't even use my paid account because the site is messed up. I want a refund to put money to general sale but no chane of that.

There's a theory that ticketbastard are selling lots of tickets to rip-off sites who sell them on for £200 or so. Scum.

Is it really only 10%? It should be 90% - we're the fans, we should get best tickets. Screw the "general public".

Anyone who is a U2 fan and wants to go on tour would visit this site and probably decide to subscribe to avoid disappointment.

They did a second show last tour didn't they? I was at one of them, great stadium but I got conned into buying a "general admission" but it wasthis weird unreserved seating. And the stadium reaked of piss.