Need a Pick-Me-Up?

Redhead11

• Subscriber

So we can't predict when people are gonna be rude or "meanies". We can't predict when the family will explode over something stupid. Or when nothing goes your way and you feel all sad :(. BUT! We DO know that our favorite Irish boys always have something to make us smile :) (not jut BD!!) Soooo what U2 songs do you listen to when you're feeling down or when your "head's in the mud"?:D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My choice is the U2 single called "Desire" because it originally came on the radio (October/November 1988) when I began recovering from an eating disorder.

So whenever I hear "Desire" I think to myself if I could conquer an addiction such as anorexia at the age of 17/18, I can get through anything!!

• Subscriber

Help, no Beautiful day??? Unfair! Beautiful Day makes me feel better, always. What you don't have you don't need it now etc... but I see your point Redhead, it's probably too obvious choicesmile.gif

Acrobat, Stuck in a moment, Walk On, Original of the Species, Magnificent... and many more!

• Subscriber

Help, no Beautiful day??? Unfair! Beautiful Day makes me feel better, always. What you don't have you don't need it now etc... but I see your point Redhead, it's probably too obvious choicesmile.gif

Acrobat, Stuck in a moment, Walk On, Original of the Species, Magnificent... and many more!

nooo I love beautiful day! I just mean BD isn't the only positive U2 song out there. happy.gif

When I'm lost and dont know what to do, Yaweh helps me to remember to pray the follwing:

Take this soul

Stranded in some skin and bones

Take this soul

And make it sing

Take these hands

Teach them what to carry

Take these hands

Don't make a fist

Take this mouth

So quick to criticise

Take this mouth

Give it a kiss

This love is like a drop in the ocean

This love is like a drop in the ocean

(infinite and boundless)

• Subscriber
When I'm lost and dont know what to do, Yaweh helps me to remember to pray the follwing:

Take this soul

Stranded in some skin and bones

Take this soul

And make it sing

Take these hands

Teach them what to carry

Take these hands

Don't make a fist

Take this mouth

So quick to criticise

Take this mouth

Give it a kiss