New Member - 38 Years Young

phampton1

I have been a fan of U2 since Joshua Tree, a little kid from the Canadian suburbs with a half-broken Panasonic Walkman. After all these years, my favorite song is still New Year's Day. For some reason I like playing this song on cloudy bleak winter days. They go together.

phampton1

• Subscriber

I have been a fan of U2 since Joshua Tree, a little kid from the Canadian suburbs with a half-broken Panasonic Walkman. After all these years, my favorite song is still New Year's Day. For some reason I like playing this song on cloudy bleak winter days. They go together.

phampton1

Still have my Walkman... ack... geriatric alert... I remember hearing Bad from UF on it for the first time - blown away.

Phampton - you and I have two things in common... Canada thumbsup.gif and New Year's Day thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif .

Welcome.

Hey Buddy.  Welcome.  Pretty well a Nubie myself (recently new and New Brunswicker).  I've been all over this site for the past three weeks.  Fun place for U2 fans.  Enjoy yourself, many wonderful people always online.  Will you be in Moncton for the show?  If not make sure to follow online and get your posts in!  Rock On!  By the way, what small town in Canada you from?