• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

MacFoley']late night viewing only, with the lights out.......!!!!

Wow...that's freaky!! Thanks DJMac!

I just love the whole artistic view on this video - and aphex twin is just incredible.

• Subscriber

Mac - thanks man... truly... you can come here anytime.. and scratch out an evening.. all good with me.

BTW - with that in mind... don't any of you think of The Blue Room as my place... please trust me when I tell you it is our place... let it be... whatever you need it to be at any given moment.. I only ask you to respect any and all others who may happen upon this place. Love. Respect. Honour, one another. Amen.

• Subscriber

Mac - thanks man... truly... you can come here anytime.. and scratch out an evening.. all good with me.

BTW - with that in mind... don't any of you think of The Blue Room as my place... please trust me when I tell you it is our place... let it be... whatever you need it to be at any given moment.. I only ask you to respect any and all others who may happen upon this place. Love. Respect. Honour, one another. Amen.

so it's just a place to chat?happy.gif
  • Community Moderator

Mich, I'm jealous you're going to see ATE.� Love their stuff, especially Wishing Well and above song.� You'll have to let me know how it was.

Absolutely LOVE Sometime Around Midnight and I have Mr. Clayton to thank for that.  That's one of the songs he played when they did the 3 Nights Live thing.