Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

something more mellow now..........

Can't watch this, blocked in my country.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

MacFoley']late night viewing only, with the lights out.......!!!!

Wow...that's freaky!! Thanks DJMac!

I just love the whole artistic view on this video - and aphex twin is just incredible.

Mac - thanks man... truly... you can come here anytime.. and scratch out an evening.. all good with me.

BTW - with that in mind... don't any of you think of The Blue Room as my place... please trust me when I tell you it is our place... let it be... whatever you need it to be at any given moment.. I only ask you to respect any and all others who may happen upon this place. Love. Respect. Honour, one another. Amen.

Mac - thanks man... truly... you can come here anytime.. and scratch out an evening.. all good with me.

BTW - with that in mind... don't any of you think of The Blue Room as my place... please trust me when I tell you it is our place... let it be... whatever you need it to be at any given moment.. I only ask you to respect any and all others who may happen upon this place. Love. Respect. Honour, one another. Amen.

so it's just a place to chat?happy.gif

Mich, I'm jealous you're going to see ATE.  Love their stuff, especially Wishing Well and above song.  You'll have to let me know how it was.

Mich, I'm jealous you're going to see ATE.� Love their stuff, especially Wishing Well and above song.� You'll have to let me know how it was.

Absolutely LOVE Sometime Around Midnight and I have Mr. Clayton to thank for that.  That's one of the songs he played when they did the 3 Nights Live thing.