• Subscriber

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

danielsentana']OK soccer talk...why the hell did Barcelona get away with 2-2 today at Bernabeu? Thoughts?

Daniel - by all means - have all the soccer talk you like here.
.. however, there is also this thread.

The Footy
-

Oooops didn't know. Sorry Helen! eyes.gif

No need to be sorry... I said chat soccer all you like...
A pub is definitely the place to talk sports...
  smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

thanx for invitation, helen. i might accept it and pop over, once upon a time when we have finished most works on this house.

and my love can bring his camera and you can both hunt pictures (he's photograper too)
  • Subscriber

seen it a hundred times but still makes me laugh!
Anjana

That was bloody brilliant...

I've got tears rolling down my face... ohhhhhh great.

I thought I was going to die when Jamie Oliver walked out with the turkey twizzler!! Oh my goodness...

And then Geldof... and then Bono! And Edge... sorta... Really really funny.

Thank you so much... thank you for thinking of me.

I have to tell you... I used to be very involved in the Jamie Oliver forums... 2004-2005 right at the time JO was doing his School Dinners campaign - all the talk about Turkey Twizzlers and garbage food like that... but when JO walked out into this video and said, "I haven't been seen caring about anything for 3 days... " I howled out loud .. So funny!

JO himself, is such a good guy... so happy... and plenty willing to make fun of himself..

Thank you , thank you, thank you... brilliant laugh.

First day was fine... always the toughest day, right?

New kid in the class kinda day...but it'll be fine.

• Subscriber

don't know why that posted my video with the other one, but that one always gets me too.

Mich - I haven't seen your video before either... Very funny.

How did the lads keep a straight face... Edge especially with that ridiculous laugh... Aahhh brilliant.

Those are great videos.

PERFECT Monday stuff...

Listen to me - back to work one day and already looking forward to the weekend. laugh.gif

• Subscriber

thanx for invitation, helen. i might accept it and pop over, once upon a time when we have finished most works on this house.
and my love can bring his camera and you can both hunt pictures (he's photograper too)

It's a deal!!

xx

• Subscriber

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40']don't know why that posted my video with the other one, but that one always gets me too.

Mich - I haven't seen your video before either... Very funny.

How did the lads keep a straight face... Edge especially with that ridiculous laugh... Aahhh brilliant.

Those are great videos.

PERFECT Monday stuff...

Listen to me - back to work one day and already looking forward to the weekend. laugh.gif

today is monday?

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']

seen it a hundred times but still makes me laugh!

i love this video! as a matter, i watched a movie with and by ricky earlier today: the invention of lying, really funny! but i had the best laughs with the extras , this guy is brilliantroll.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh roll.gifroll.gif