£385..& Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Edition............

[quote name='mdmomof7 wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

baby']

hehehe ;-)

Thank you Baby for the link above, photo by u2w-

hdjklx.jpg

Let's get Bugs on it, he'll straighten it out!

I don't really care for the sound quality of all the remastered CDs I just finished investing in. October was the last and it just arrived the other day. One song will be loud, the next quiet. One song will have overpowering music and weak vocals, the next will be okay. It drives me batty, especially in the car w/ my new HD in dash unit. I don't yet know how to easily fiddle w/ the equalizer and woofers!! Grrr!!!

So, tweaked and not fully remastered, may be very sweet after all!

However, I still have not bought any edition and not sure what to do. I think I'll opt for the SD and I better get on that so it arrives on its release date!
I really hope that you are right about this, and your explanation makes sense....I truly hope then, that this is going to be the very best sound,'

Let me in the sound, let me in the sound, let me in the sound, sound!!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Mark Taylor']...mine still so 'not despatched'...

yeah im sorry but i dont believe him.....yet.....pics will put that claim to rest! laugh.gifHa...you can believe all you want...but they are here. In the UK, retailers often send out orders early so as to guarantee arrival for release day. Strange though, I ordered from Tesco and they came from The Hut. But I have heard of Tesco orders coming from The Hut before. Believe me, I was very surprised when I got a knock on my door this morning and there was the courier with 4 boxes.

If I was going to make something up, it'd be far more elaborate than this!!!

The three Uber sets are being picked-up tomorrow by courier to go to the three people that bought them off me...two for £255 and one for £275...basically I sold them for what I paid for them...with extra on top for delivery. I got a very good discount with Tesco. Even my Super Deluxe set was only £67smile.gif

The 'magnetic puzzle' on the Uber sets doesn't look good. The 'tiles' appear to be made from folded card. I thought they might be better than that...enamel maybe? I can't open the Uber sets as I promised buyers they would be unopened.

The Uber set states it has an 84-page book, but the Super Deluxe has a 92-page book. Uber says 'numbered limited edition', Super says 'limited edition.' No sign of the word 'remastered' on any of them. The Uber set is very heavy. It looks like the 'From The Sky Down' doc is in DTS 5.1...should look nice on my 60-inch plasma with 7.1 surroundsmile.gif

• Subscriber

Ãœber set has just arrived. I ordered from universal. Box number is 5693Print is number 22 of 250 - print was sitting on top of the boxThere is a sticker on front of box and something about downloadable digital content?No time to open box I have to go to work

[quote name='leamingtonspaceman wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Mark Taylor']...mine still so 'not despatched'...

yeah im sorry but i dont believe him.....yet.....pics will put that claim to rest! 
laugh.gifHa...you can believe all you want...but they are here. In the UK, retailers often send out orders early so as to guarantee arrival for release day. Strange though, I ordered from Tesco and they came from The Hut. But I have heard of Tesco orders coming from The Hut before. Believe me, I was very surprised when I got a knock on my door this morning and there was the courier with 4 boxes.

If I was going to make something up, it'd be far more elaborate than this!!!

The three Uber sets are being picked-up tomorrow by courier to go to the three people that bought them off me...two for £255 and one for £275...basically I sold them for what I paid for them...with extra on top for delivery. I got a very good discount with Tesco. Even my Super Deluxe set was only £67smile.gif

The 'magnetic puzzle' on the Uber sets doesn't look good. The 'tiles' appear to be made from folded card. I thought they might be better than that...enamel maybe? I can't open the Uber sets as I promised buyers they would be unopened.

The Uber set states it has an 84-page book, but the Super Deluxe has a 92-page book. Uber says 'numbered limited edition', Super says 'limited edition.' No sign of the word 'remastered' on any of them. The Uber set is very heavy. It looks like the 'From The Sky Down' doc is in DTS 5.1...should look nice on my 60-inch plasma with 7.1 surroundsmile.gif

cool!