AB Uber Box Sydney DVD Petitition and Poll

North Bowman

• Subscriber

Ok...probably worthless as it's too late (production process has started).

This is not about the uber price but the ridiculous choice of Live In Sydney DVD for the box that is totally useless and makes the box cheesy.

The box would be much better and create a much higher value for the fans if they include an unreleased show from that era. If it's not Blu Ray quality...doesn't matter. It's not shot in HD and just 4:3.

That was the time and we won't complain.

Exchange Sydney with....your choice.

Yes I know Paul McMoneysack won't lose a minute of sleep over this.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I agree North.

With the wealth of options they had, to offer us Zoo Sydney again is ridiculous.

They released the DVD version a couple of years back, and gave us the audio as the subscription gift the same year.

If they aren't making the boxset for peeps that would already own these items, then who in the hell are they making it for?

Surely the 1992 Zoo TV television special would have been the perfect choice??

An official, yet unreleased to DVD 2 hour special?

Nah, fuck em, lets just give them a fourth copy of Zoo Sydney.

I'm from Sydney, was at the Zoo show, but why do I need another copy of the same material?

• Subscriber

Why not release the pro-shot Zoo TV from Adelaide which acted as the rehearsal to Sydney??
Agreed. Actually some of the songs from that show are way better (Daddy's and Even Better come to mind)

• Community Moderator

Other Vote. Stop Sellafiled gig would have been ideal for this box set, end of..................................

I thought about that one too, but I think b/c it was a Greenpeace thing, it probably couldn't happen.

Would love one of the Dublin shows or the Washington show.